SET-UP TIME: 7 to 9 a.m. the day of the festival.
FESTIVAL HOURS: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
LOCATION: Pocono Boulevard (Route 611) from Knob Road north to Fairview Avenue, and west along Fairview Avenue, Mount Pocono, Pa.,
- Vendor fee: $30 each 10x10 space for commercial vendors.
- Space FREE to nonprofit organizations and community groups.
- Crafters, vendors, food stands, nonprofit organizations and community groups are welcome.
- Exhibitors must supply their own tables and displays, and are responsible for their own set-up and CLEAN UP. We bear no responsibility for property damages, accident, loss or theft.
- Participants agree to remain set up at the festival until 6 p.m., except ...
- Children’s activities and health and safety exhibits set up in the Casino Theatre parking lot must shut down at 4 p.m. to make the theater lot available for evening movie customers.
- Vendors may submit their choice for spaces — spots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. See online vendor map. For help finding your space assignment on the day of the festival, please go to the Mount Pocono Association table in front of the Village Trader.
MORE INFORMATION: Send us an email