9 a.m. — 6 p.m.
Food | Crafts | Exhibits | Children’s Activities | Entertainment
See vendor information below
Food | Crafts | Exhibits | Children’s Activities
NEW THIS YEAR: Live entertainment presented by Sherman Theater
FESTIVAL HOURS: Saturday, September 24, 2016 • 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. RAIN or SHINE!
LOCATION: Pocono Mountain Volunteer Fire Co. Carnival Grounds
20 Murray St. [off Route 611 North], Mount Pocono, Pa.
LAT/LONG 41.131389 / -75.364535 See Google Map
PARKING: Plentiful free parking on fire company grounds
- From I-80 Westbound: Exit 298, turn left on Route 611 North to Mount Pocono, though four lights, to top of hill
- From I-80 Eastbound: Take I-380 to Exit 3, turn right onto Route 940 East, turn left onto Route 611 North at fifth traffic light, to top of hill
- From I-380 Eastbound: Exit 3, turn right onto Route 940 East, turn left onto Route 611 North at fifth traffic light, to top of hill.
- From Route 940 Westbound: At traffic light merge right onto Route 611 North, through next light to top of hill.
- From Route 940 Eastbound: Turn left at traffic light onto Route 611 North to top of hill.
ONLINE VENDOR REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
FESTIVAL CONTACT: Melissa Turner • Contact by email
SET-UP TIME: 7 to 9 a.m. the day of the festival.
EXHIBITOR INFORMATION: Crafters, vendors, food stands, nonprofit organizations and community groups are welcome.
- Commercial vendor fee: $30 each 10x10 space.
- Nonprofit organizations and community groups: One 10x10 space FREE. (Additional spaces $30 each 10x10 space)
- Exhibitors must supply their own tables and displays, and are responsible for their own set-up and CLEAN UP. We bear no responsibility for property damages, accident, loss or theft.
- Participants agree to remain set up at the festival until 6 p.m.
- Food trucks and vendors serving hot food will be set up in a designated area.
- Vendors may submit to three choices for space — spots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. See online vendor map.
- The festival will be held RAIN or SHINE.
VENDOR PARKING: For the safety of pedestrians, vendors MUST be finished setting up no later than 9 a.m. Vendors may park in front of their spot to unload, but then must move their vehicle(s) to the parking field. There will be NO PARKING at your space.
MORE INFORMATION: Send us an email
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO GET ON OUR MAILING LIST
We’ll send you festival updates
* Fields are required